Thursday, March 5, 2015

PlexFit Sleep Tracking Beta Released

Hi guys,
I just released a beta version of PlexFit Sleep Tracking App today to the Pebble App Store so that you guys can help test the sleep tracking algorithms. I would like to collect your feedback before integrating into PlexFit and make PlexFit a more complete health tracking app.

The screen is very rudimentary and not very pretty right now since I spent more time on the algorithms rather than the design. If you have any problem with the algorithms or if you guys find it inaccurate, please report so that I can fix it.

The goal is to make it solid before I can integrate it to PlexFit. Right now the app collects both the time-series data (to be plotted in the PlexFit Android app once the integration is done) so that you know what time you are awake and accumulative data (how many min you spent on sleeping and such). The watch app currently only shows how much time you are actually sleeping, in deep sleep and awake but it actually also collect other data as well (just waiting to be visualized in the PlexFit Android app)


You can get it here: PlexFit Sleep Tracking Beta

12 comments:

  1. Thanks I download and set this beta into my Pebble. I will let you know tommorow :) But my licence for PlexFit on my Android will ends soon... :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lukas,
      Answered you over email. This app currently doesn't need any companion app so you can give it a try as much as you like. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I am in the same boat as Lukas, but I guess we are using the algorithm right now and not the sync and display. Quick question though. Do we need to bounce between the apps of does the beta also include step tracking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can still use the app without the sync :). You will have to bounce between two apps right now (it will ask to replace the background worker when switching app). I will start integrating when it's more stable.

      Delete
  3. Will the beta track activity too? Or do I need to switch back and forth? Each time I open one it asks. I just bought the full version, so I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to switch back and forth for now. This app is going to go away once I start integrating.

      Delete
  4. Will the beta track activity too? Or do I need to switch back and forth? Each time I open one it asks. I just bought the full version, so I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Sleep tracker Beta and PlexFit is now another app for testing it means Yes you have to switch between PlexFit and SleepTracker Beta

      Delete
  5. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    sleep devices

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    sleep apps

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. college gift baskets

    ReplyDelete