Saturday, March 14, 2015

PlexFit version 1.10 and PlexFit Sleep Tracking Beta 1.1 Released

Hi guys,
I just released PlexFit version 1.10 to Pebble App Store with improvement to the pause tracking functions and to address the issue that many of you reported that it doesn't work correctly when sensitivity and calibration were changed.

I also just released PlexFit Sleep Tracker version 1.1 with a lot of noticeable improvements such as:

  • Easier to start/stop sleep tracking
  • Finer resolution of your sleep time (it will be in min, instead of 10 min)
  • Optimization for battery life usage
  • Algorithm optimization based on user feedbacks.
Please give the 2nd beta release a try and let me know if you have any feedbacks. I am planning to test the data sync to Android where your sleep graph will be shown in Android with a beta app for Android but that's still underway and it's not ready yet.

Thanks guys for all your helps to help make PlexFit better. Peace out !!



8 comments:

  1. So it seems automatic pebble app update works., that's good. Problem is that now the battery indicator in the Android app is wrong (but right on plexfit) and I had to switch to PlexFit on my pebble to get it running - after I saw I didn't track my morning walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plexfit doesn't synchronize automatically if you have another watchface on. Or I need to synchronize manually? Currently if I forget to synchronize at midnight all day is lost. The data in Google fit show the time of synchronization, not the movement. Will this be handled in the next updates? Please let me know, I have last 5 days of trial and this is a showstopper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    sleep tracker

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    best sleep tracker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    track my sleep

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was one of my favorite websites. Thank you for this wonderful read. Austin strippers

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a really ennobling manner of exploring and sharing your thoughts. it's terribly uncommon these days, legion sites and blogs having copy affixed or rewritten information. But here, no doubt, information is original and extremely well structured. Keep it up Colorado Strippers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot very much for the high quality and results-oriented help. I won’t think twice to endorse your blog post to anybody who wants and needs support about this area Denver Strippers

    ReplyDelete